Sunday, June 7, 2009

completely caught me off guard

it was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!yesterday the boyfriend,completely caught me off guard with his presence and ice cream!




























i was out when he came over!!and just like the drama,cliche,we drove pass each other at the guard house.and something stuck me to turn to my right to see the driver,AND MY GOD!IT WAS THE BOYFRIEND!i shouted histerically in the car,mum must have thought i gone mad :D and thank god there were no car at the back of me,so it would have hit me as i braked all of a sudden.my heart was thumping!dop dop dop!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD he drove back to my house then.we went out for a quick ride just around my area as there werent much time left.he has to be home by 7.30pm or 8pm D:
anyway anyway!
MEIYIN IS REALLY HAPPY!you got me good,boyfriend.
completely caught me off guard:) with your suprise.and the ice cream is terrific!:D but
you were better.i Love you,my man <3

9 comments:

OnlineSpot said...

Ice cream looks so good. I want some.:D

sir mix a lot said...

hahah..you can get LOADS in one utama or desa park city :D

Evelyn,Sook Tieng said...

ur bf so sweeeeeet la =) so cool! yum yum!

sir mix a lot said...

awww.yes he is :) completely good me good with his suprise

Evelyn,Sook Tieng said...

lol yeah so cooool =p new zeland natural ice cream very niceeeee lee =p

mojojoee said...

wootsss! meiyin byk happy =DDD

Marini Shariff said...

wait... when on earth did you meet my bro? And another surprising thing was, he was driving all by himself???

sir mix a lot said...

=X dont tell mum? :D i bribe you with fruits? :D passion fruit?maybe? =/ and erm lackerol?thats all i got over the holiday for your family

Marini Shariff said...

xDDD I'm not as daredevi-ish as Omar you know. I was just surprised he escaped my mum with her car xD