Wednesday, September 16, 2009

aku sebuah nasi pulut,marini -

i just did Shuky's and Marini's ' how well do you know '
and got 30 % for marini.because i was too busy laughing at her nutty questions : lol!

8) What pet do I currently have?
a) Omar, DUH!
b) Parrot, it can say hello! :D
c) Ants!
d) Squirrel, it barks like a dog :X
e) Cat + fish = catfish

4) Aku sebuah...? (random)
a) Pensel
b) Oren
c) Rumah
d) Orang lah :X
e) nasi pulut


and then shuky,50%.and i almost died doing hers.oh LOOK!
6) Who mushes me the most?
a) Aelesia
b) Pick Aelesia
c) Or pick this
d) But the answer's Aelesia
e) I'm not lying

exactly!what on earth is this * ahhhhhhhhhhhh *
it makes me crack up so much!just dont knee my
'balls' again ;X


3 comments:

Marini Shariff said...

XD Why the nasi pulut larh!

sir mix a lot said...

why aku sebuah question larhh!

Marini Shariff said...

Fun lahh! Test people :D