Monday, November 16, 2009

make Love,need not peace -

today was screwwwwwwwwwwwweddddddddddddd in the morning.you spoiled my day..nope,just yet.you gave me a reason to get out of the house,so i did.i breathe and glad you caused me hell because if it wasnt for that i wouldnt have gone out.period.

had to go out with Shuk to ease and damn it did right so much.
4 ciggs.to ease.
coffee bean Hot vanilla to top that.
and 4 new made friends.when people say IT is hazardous and kills in all ways,thats because they dont know the wonders IT can bring just yet (: ya ya ya we we si si prove me wrong!
oh rain.i'll tap that (:
and it poured.drizzled.poured.


today was perfection.

*ps. i'd probably be just as crazy about you if you were my own man.


3 comments:

Marini Shariff said...

*ahem ciggarates ahem*

sir mix a lot said...

no no you got me wrong (: its the ciggy twiggs biscuit..betullll!!! blanja you next time x)

Marini Shariff said...

jangan tipu! D: