Sunday, January 24, 2010

fatass food, so shed weight -

just realise on facebook that recently, all my photos taken was during a meal..fatass foods!i seem pretty much okayier during SPM, exam stress but mainly because of relationship which feel apart.then just as soon as i got the new boyfriend, D: i let myself loose again.glutton D: i stuffed myself with food just because i can (: but i do really have intentions to shed perhaps 5 kilogram (: sounds easy right?BULLSHIT lah! with New Zealand Natural and Baskin Robbins around, its almost imposible.


i know right.i'm happiest when i'm eating ;D
and blackJack (: i got luck,baby.but whats the point when its played without money because Shuk is jinx :S
there's something about becca
i know right! i look like a 12 year old ;D
;D nice right? Valentine's and Chinese New Year clash this year?
and Raxine already asked ' will you be my Chinese New Year? '
his gesture asking made me choked.
but yes,i will be your CNY (:

No comments: