Friday, January 29, 2010

madAWESOME -

went to JW Marriott Hotel today, to hand in few personal documents.and too to open a bank account for salary in CIMB bank.and woah, now they dont do withdrawal nor banking in money with that little booklet anymore. its all done with ATM card, so there now i have an ATM card.and a credid card :D was mum's 18th birthday present to me.i know right, madawesome? :D

anyway, i found out a number of benefits from working in JW Marriott.among them is the already common ; minor medical fee covered.but what amazed me most is the fact that the panel doctor is in STARHILL GALLERY,TAN & APPADURAY CLINIC! it bet its like bloody freaking extreamly overated clinic!its like couture / designer doctor!

and i tried on my coat today (: they fit perfectly. feeling the cold silk against my skin, ahhh :] havent tried my skirt and blouse yet.it all custom made to fit.i havent gotten a black pair of heels yet D:

and i so need to get a brand new wallet.considering of getting one of the same brand as the boyfriend ; Guy Laroche.then again, i like Elle too.spoil with choice (: me likeyy

oh i went with Shermaine,by the way.she went for interview in Ritz Carlton =)
i turned down Ritz Carlton for JW Marriott.hahah..the feeling of saying NO sort of tickled me,seeing that i am only 18 years old and already scored myself 2 offer from 2 interviews.not bad rightttt? hahaha..LCLY.no no no, MLIA kay?=)


No comments: