Thursday, April 1, 2010

utmost

Farouq's so nice.his shift ended at 3pm, went to run some errands.my work was suppose to end at 5pm.so he came back to Marriott at about 4.30pm to pick me..and guess what......my work didnt end till about 7.40pm,i had so much casting to do.he slept for a bit in the lounge then decided it was too hot then went to his car to sleep instead..poor thing D; made him wait for DAMN SO TOO long. as soon as work was over,i called him quite a number of times but to no veil,he didnt answer.so i went to the basement parking lot,saw him there asleep,knocked on the car for about a minute..boy,he must be really deeeep asleep.and but the time he woke up,he apologize to me for making me wait.whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? apologize?to me?for waiting that 2 minutes utmost?when you waited for me for few hours???i was touched,very, for being despite so tired already and yet no complaints nor a word of utter for waiting for so long.
<3


and guess what more... from farouq,with Love.made that in Marriott hotel.gee (:

TEEHEE! sweet,i know righttttt