Tuesday, May 4, 2010

choked with food -

food poisoning :C
Farouq came over in the morning to bring me to the clinic.doctor said its gastric and food poisoning,thats double trouble..double the pain..ouch,i know right :C
but part of me is really happy..to see how farouq took care of me when i was sick..bought me isotonic 100 Plus and made me eat my medicine.and made so any jokes along the way to the clinic to ease the stress and pain somehow..apart from that,he sat beside me at all times to watch me fall asleep..and there he fell asleep too,he must be really tired..then mum woke him up to sleep on the recliner chair instead.pity him..noo..PITY ME as well!
but from that,i can see the sincerity and concern (: he stayed with me till 4pm,his work starts at 5pm.was raining heaily so mum called to inform him to leave earlier so he wouldnt get caught in the massive jam so much.

No comments: