Sunday, May 2, 2010

xing fu de mei ii tien, lang man de mei ii ye -

for first (:
he made extra effords than the usual dinings and outings..at first he refused to tell me what was happening on that day,and i was absolutely clueless about out where-tos..dang!it was killing me with curiousity! after much persuation and pampering,he told me we'd be going to Skybar.and i googled it.and OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FABULOUS!it was absolutely romantic!!!!!! one which i saw online which really triggered me,was looking forward so muchh!!! ;

i know SO MADAWESOME rightttt! hahahahha!

25th came by.he picked me up at 7.30pm or so as said.headed staight to Skybar.its in Trader's hotel :D on the 33th floor! :DD and he made reservation to have our cushion seats right infront of the KL Twin Tower! :DDD!!!!!! OMGOMG,yes!i still cant help drooling thinking about it!beautiful!magnificent!really!we ate and talked about us <3 but unfortunately we didnt have a proper camera ;( ;( so the photos came out a little sucky.
the view from my window (:
the wahju beef burger we order and some other stuff..my mango lassi turned out madawesome just as much (: oh the meat so SO juicy..BEEF :D
toldchaaa (; the seat were so comfy and cozy..snoozeeee zZZZ

THIS! i was caught completely off-guard! i had NO NO idea where we were heading to after dinner.all i know was he was going to bring me to somewhere exclusive for dessert,which that too i assumed! but this! i didnt knowww!completely caught off-guard.and i could feel the tears almost yet to roll down my cheeks upon seeing this..AHHH * sobs happily.now i know where he has been the whole afternoon.......and along on the bed was hehhee jeng jeng jeng T & Co!!!!!!!!!
i know right!hahahha..guess who else wears Tiffany & Co. stars from Gossip girls.

couple of shots we took before bringing me home.
oh what a wonderful day <3>
THANKS,bie!