Tuesday, September 14, 2010

quattro ; 4 seasons

JW Marriott's night out was pretty major, practically all of the front office associates was there.oh there meant Quattro( the concept is 4 season, winter summer spring and autumn,by the way,HEH! they play pretty awesome R & Bs.we were in spring the other time.went Winter, it was so FTW,seems like some some deadly bankrup cafe.

well well..lets skip them blabering and scroll
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alison and me, at entrance of Quattro
my favourite shot! i made it my facebook profile photo and even my wallpaper on my mobile.hehhe..dont bother knowing how i wore my bra pstttt ;D
bernice is well..obviously wasted
and you'd be amazed how many glasses just our group broke that night! alison did,she was wasted and smashed it
actually.....i dont really know her,we're from another department..i dont know,we hugged that night..i was sober
ann left for Zouk with Farouq Hazwan and Sopian,later then
went for Pelita right opposit Quattro after clubbing, it was pretty pack with those kaki clubbing for all ages

went home,slept soooo well..farouq drop dead on the bed before me,as always
it was pretty alright.i'll rate Quattro 7/10.Opera still kick ass

No comments: