Sunday, July 12, 2009

my one lahh (: -

cooked :) tuition was postponed to another day.due to false alarm that whole KL will not have electricity.so omar came,to hang out with me.cooking was pretty random,it was last minute.he used whatever ingredient he could possibly find in my house.and its amazing amazing because it did turn out GREAT! :D bravvoo,baby! (: we had a reverse meal.started off with 'dessert' ;) then main meal and completed with Baileys.see SEE! - meal for 2

the chopping.of mushroom,loads.and paprika.mmm.mmm


my mabuk mushroom boyfriend.that portion was for 2!

that smile of yours....................................................driving me crazy ;)

almost.........................

this is REALLY driving me crazy!i ate it and its effing AWESOME.and now,i am CRAVING A LOT!my saliva is generating,i feel it,i really do..mmmmmmmm.and i blame omar:D


the final..a hint of Tobasco.making it even more appetizing

i hope this tempts youuuu! :DDDD

and finally.

i'm overwhelm by what you did for me today and i completely appreciate it a lot.


<3 :)



5 comments:

Evelyn,Sook Tieng said...

so cool ur bf cook 4 u (:

sir mix a lot said...

heh (: yupe,and it tasted really good

Evelyn,Sook Tieng said...

hehe (: goood for u xD

Marini Shariff said...

When did omar go there lar... How'd he escape my mum?

sir mix a lot said...

:X thrusday =( he's really good