Monday, July 13, 2009

there's this little bitch -

when i was on the way back from school,i witness an incident and it instantly broke my heart.
this young indian girl,she held up a tiny small puppy which is a Shih Tzu,if i'm not mistaken..lifted her hand high up, holding the puppy in her hand..and threw it hard,really hard on the floor 90 degrees down on the ground..
oh my gosh!it got me startled a bit.i wanted to make a U-turn,head back to where the girl was and yell my head off at her..but no,mum insist on staying out of it.
but seriously,YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL!where is humanity.how could you!


9 comments:

Evelyn,Sook Tieng said...

LOL so bad wan tat stupid indian gal???so cruel. btw at da back of my hse tat dog lol...also very very cham...it got nth 2 eat until he ate back its own shit ~.~ the owner is brainless lolx.

Evelyn,Sook Tieng said...

lol btw tat korean star look like me meh?she way more hot than me xD

sir mix a lot said...

:( really?report to SPCA!all this people deserve to rot in hell..and yes!you do look A LOT A LOT like her in your picture..yobi yobi! (:

Evelyn Yang Yang said...

lol yaaa so cruel. I felt so sad for the dog T__T

Hmm ya meh???she is sooo damn slim woi! Lol. If I'm like her den nice la xD

Marini Shariff said...

omg damn evil. tu bukan manusia, syaitan namanya =X

Becca8792 said...

One word.
EVIL.

sir mix a lot said...

I KNOW!it gets on my nerve so SO much!REALLLY!but hi Becca! :D havent seem you kiasu-kiasi for ages!hahahaha..just kidding!

sir mix a lot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sir mix a lot said...

I KNOW!it gets on my nerve so SO much!REALLLY!but hi Becca! :D havent seen you kiasu-kiasi for ages!hahahaha..just kidding!