Friday, October 30, 2009

hello-wig -

after tuition" SUPRISE".i went to Shuk's house,dressed up my head perfect (; and *runs in barging into her front gate.*screams : SHUKYYYYYYYYY!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!DO YOU WANT TO GET SOME ICE CREAM?! =DD and her mum saw me.she laughed D: was that a tease?uh ohh..and before that,just when i was running into her house,her neighbourman saw me and boy,he must have looked at me odd,did he turn his head alot thinking what on earth :X
anyways....! as usual,none other than Desa Park City and i walked in my afro pink wig :D hahah..shuky must have been dead humiliated (: you see


HAHAHAHA!
and shukky got me a tiramisu cake from Coffee Bean despite looking this way..so i guess i must have look pretty much MAD AWESOME!hahah!
pocket full of sunshine ~

No comments: