Thursday, October 29, 2009

literally quaterback -

definately havent been the best time of my life,but hanging on with you keeping my feet on the ground,there there,i always say it - my pillar of strength (: and right at this point.you're hugging me * literally.and i am glad (:

computer broke down.i was using it then *pooooof BLANK..and that was the end..not too long,the man came over and yes,he offered to help me out with my computer.and no,in the end ,you know it was no help.i got deceived! *f u SJT! GRR! processor and motherboard spoiled,KONON SIAL!thank god before i call the shots to have it done,bro found another shop which seem very sincerely honest.and within 6 hours,i got my computer back.compared that SJT that had my computer for almost 5 days for nothing - waste of time.and MONEY!oh,it was spoild because of the power supply.* sup sup sui to fix only =) and hereeee i am...

09' year,series of unfortunate events.just not my year.looking forward to year 2010 (:

been skipping school a lot!wake up,no mood for school; skips.and i havent gotten my SPM slip and timetable and SPM focas...what on earth are those anyway????? O.O? will be in school tomorrow to find out apa talking about SPM deatails slips and etc etc.







No comments: