Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1 and 2 Feb -

2nd feb ;
first day at work today.orientation (: also 8 hours.ice breaking session- this girl =/ we were suppose to make up a quiz on ourselves and she went ' do you think i act cool? ' +.+ what a freak! and her english was so rotten, the lecturer took almost 5 minutes just to get what she was trying to pronounce! and her face was like .................................... DU LAN! * tut * what a stupid question! no no no, there is no stupid question, only stupid people :D GAH!

reverse. 1st feb;
went Sunway Pyramid with Adrian.i'm his new shopping buddy now ;) i intended to lay in bed all day to savour the last bits of my holiday before i get into serious business..but oh well, i went anyway, couldnt resist shopping =) butt.... buttt..........
it didnt exactly turn out as happy it was suppose to make me.i saw so SO many man items which was really madawesome.and i knew He would Love it just as much.and matter of that,i am one who when sees an awesome man item, i HAVE to get it,so just because i cant use it, my man MUST have it, it somehow satisfies me somehow somewhat.and it makes me happy for the rest of the week or more.and UTMOST OF ALL :( i saw the boxers from Topman, it was in green and poker-like prints, the chips and cards and etc. i was SO SO so SO tempted to get it for him.to wear it when he plays poker =) for luck..hahah..if that even works! but oh well right?and at that point of time, it really occured to me how much i miss him..and now that i can never buy anything i like on my man for him.even the perfume set which i already intend to get for Valentine's this year........or even dining at Jogoya!or most of all, WOLFMAN!

:(
poker boxers reminds me of you.

p.s something went wrong,half my bottom post is of different colour and i have NO idea why i cant even change it back! *edit: but shuky the fuck-damn-awesome fixed it for me*


No comments: