Tuesday, February 2, 2010

dineee -

and i knew well enough
once i get my first pay :D
right away get my family,and grandma and aunt and adrian and shuky and etc to go pavilion to dine with me :D right after work itself
nothing satisfies me as much as a good meal :)
yummy =)
was thinking of Zang Toi.hmm..or Tony Roma's? ;)
me love Beard Papa cream puff :D


HUNGRYYY! currently waiting for vincent to fetch Shuk,Huiying and I out to DPC for dinner.nom nom nom :D

just came back, didnt eat in DPC..went for a change instead, KTZ (: sai mi lo in other words.then went Kanna to stone =) argued with 2 tamil society for Milo Dinasour..GRR! elek adaaa..pundek lor! =X Milo Tabur,elek tauu pun..laaa..punani,tau tak? :@!

anyway...it all went well.today's a good day (: but i am lacking of sleep.i tossed on bed all night, no sleep D: couldnt sleep.

No comments: