Sunday, February 14, 2010

fo - my

at work.
i comepletely FREAKED OUT! i was suppose to have RM747.50 cash with me along with few thousands of credid card slips. and NO! i had only cash RM506.50! which means i am short of RM241.50! and i lost my mobile! for the one hour + i was practically shitting in my pants, not so much because of my phone but the shortage.

Aida was too busy.
Mr.Kumar attended to me for a bit and then another guest came and then again.in the end,no one helped me figure out where the money at! completely lot my appetite to eat.but after awhile, Hazwan persuaded me.ended up the cafeteria was closed for washing up.so went out to eat.he bought the bill (: thankyouu.hehhe. the food was nice, we liked it. was a bit pricey i thought D:

then got back. Ms. Dillah actually took my phone!!!!!!!! no =) she didnt mean no harm, i left my phone unattended so she kept it for me. my rotten phone! D: then had Aida to help me out.and Mr. Kumar to follow up with my shortage. with the non stop tease because i was so lost and almost in tears. :'( betuL!!!!

gah! i know where they money at! :DDD FINALLY! Mr.Kumar used my account to check-out and the whole billing file was in my account but money with him.WHAT A RELIEVE!. and there he goes out and aloud in the office saying FO-MY DAH NAK NANGIS NI! and that everyone at office missed out me almost in tears! D: MALUUUUUUU :' [ Mr. Kumar is the duty manager,by the way. teased =(

but i enjoyed work today despite the hassle and first day of CNY :)

p.s fo - my doesnt mean fck off meiyin! D: it means front office - mei yin; my account code tag


No comments: