Wednesday, February 3, 2010

single but UNAVAILABLE -

if you really cared, you'd leave me ALONE.

just as soon as IN A RELATIONSHIP goes SINGLE status, they come pounding on you like fresh meat.

come on, LEAVE ME ALONE,if you really take my feelings into consideration or even my well-being.i've not been single for years,and i mean it when i say years.please.let me breathe, well enough give me my personal space.
who cares if you're a new colleague or an old flame, lets just all be FRIENDS.

notes for XXX,
when i dont reply your mail when you ask for my number after 4 times, you pandai pandai tau jerr lahh, jangan buat bodo.but if you really are,there > I AM NOT INTERESTED,KAY?go,get a life!
*
when you call my phone from whoever you got my number from but me and a man picks up,it simply means DONT CALL AGAIN.i rather fake having a boyfriend pick up your call than to talk to you,get it?
*
not interested in you,anymore.those years were THEN.life went on without you and it felt MADAWESOME.and having you back = SHIT HAPPENS AND ITS BACK!
*
when give me your number for i dont know what you expect for giving it to me! ( you dont expect me to call you,do you? diu! ) and i scribble it on a paper or when i say oh no,my phone's keypad is spoiled,cant key in any number, get a clue!i'm only writting it down because its a whitelie polite gesture.and i wont,WONT call you back.certainly couldnt care less too.did i even ask for your number in the first place? <.<

sigh...i dont mean to be this harsh.but i am tired.let me be if you care.maybe once i'm ready to pick up the pace,i'll reply to your gestures,kay?until then,its a no.

No comments: