Thursday, June 17, 2010

most probably, definately maybe

been M.I.A for ages. work and out and about.everywhere, you name it.from late night movies to family dinner. and nevertheless, work, stressing me out since middle - east is about to approach. been having ups and downs with Farouq late but nothing we cant resolve :) i know right, our bonds are stronger than ever =) and mum has been amazing amazing to him.he's almost, or even more to say is already like a live-in boyfriend D; the old saying goes, familiarity breeds contempt. prove me wrong.

to/ from work perhaps...
on the way to one utama, for shopping..and yes,we did buy quite a number of stuff. Love my new Supergirl tee and my hairbands :D ty,boyfriend! <3>
in The Chocolate Lounge. i'm ADDICTED! since shuky brought me there. hell loads of love for the Sundae there and nevertheless the chocolate drinks..ahh..and now craving too!!!! trust me,they taste much muchh wayyyyyyyyyyy much better than Starbucks's frappucino and even Coffee Bean's Ice Blended..REALLY!

then then, we head to town =) for more shopping.went Sungei Wang and BB Plaze,for a change.i rarely go there,ever.and oh to Lowyat too,to find my polaroid camera.and mobile phones. VIVA PROZ totally kickass,swear it does!
these shades makes me go ga-ga alot
is niceeeeeeeeeeee? :D its wordings are velvet <3>
and he got a new Nike sport tee too from One Utama and looks uberly hawthawthawt in it! swear it does..makes me go ga-ga too! :D hahaha..farouq is my weakness, best after clean shaved and after-shave applied, hehee fetish for clean boys.oh, before heading home,went Solaris for Thai food too! yummy.and really full.awesome day.
ofcourse besides............some shit that happened just right before dinner.but i'm not going to mention anything about it.undisclosed.



3 comments:

Liz said...

sayang I miss you so muchie !!! awwwww <3 that is so sweet lah u and ur boy ! stay sweet sayang !!!

sir mix a lot said...

haha thanks! :D i missss youu too!and shopping..not going KDU,are you? SPM :D la la la

Liz said...

yea im still ALIVE in KB ,LOL ! yea SPM !!! gonna have lot of shopping with u after SPM sayang !!!