Saturday, June 19, 2010

she's the one.only.

i wish i could, to turn back time. to have done the things i wish i had, to keep my promised meant and made
to hear you say my name, even then it still rings in my head,vividly..the way it sound, the way you always had a tone and slang
as a child and even now..i've always had so many 'why's for you..and always,you'd say because the 'sky's so high' i guess that never really answer any question but then,we laugh over it anyway
i remember the way we use to sit on the white swing in your porch. telling me 'once upon a time' days..in the pig sty and how grandpa treated you, and bought you gifts
its been 6 months now
i guess i've never mention about you much after 9/12..but deep down in my heart, you were always there..and forever only became meaningful because of you.
nicky's right..the loved ones from above are looking down smiling at us..
shuk's too..that :
" but there's always an understanding of love between the two of them
and that's what really matters
promises shouldn't be broken, but in the end, love > promises "
by end of the note, i believe you're hearing me out..that i really,really miss you,grandma.
I Love you, always have..and always will. one of a kind that i would really meant well.

No comments: